09 August 2020, 10:00 - 12:00
It's Time to Clean Up - A Community Celebration Weekend
You are all invited to a weekend of geocaching down in the Hills and Dales of Hillsdale County.
Lewis Emery Park
Let us finish the weekend strong as we give back to one of the properties that has welcomed our activity since 2004. They have identified a couple of needs in the park, including some work on their picnic tables, as well as a couple segments of trail maintenance and clean-up. The attendance will determine where we are stationed around the park. We will have a check-in area around the maintenance building at the posted coordinates.
Hours: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM or later
- Check-in area at the maintenance building at the posted coordinates.
- Select activity and we will direct you to appropriate areas of the park.
- Paint, brushes, and bags will be provided for applicable activities.
Thursday, August 6th
- 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM: It's Been an Udderly Insane Summer [GC8VE8Y]
Friday, August 7th
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM: It's a Lazy Day [GC8VEA6]
- 10:30 AM - Kayak Paddle Launch on the St Joseph River
- 06:31 PM - 09:00 PM: It's Time for a Campfire [GC8VE4A]
Saturday, August 8th
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM - It's Time to Start the Day [GC8VE7F]
- 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM - Caching & Poker Run (approx 45 miles)
- Poker Run Location Sheet will be available at Morning Event and at the Evening Event Pavilion shortly after morning event.
- 04:30 PM - 07:00 PM - It's the People Potluck and Gathering [GC8HMNX]
Sunday, August 9th
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM - It's time to Clean Up[GC8WW4M]